The Interior Visual Identity is based on Architectural Concept, Business 3.0 Concept, and Identity & Heritage of the School.
Identity has been created together with our interior architects KOKO3, Verstas Architects and a team of people from the Business School.
- Use of colour
Classic – yet vibrant colour pallette
Natural and muted colors with twists and contrasts
- Beautiful interior lights
Classic yet contemporary interior light features
- Unique for School of Business
Special pattern design for our building – can be in interior walls, details etc.
- The building consists of alternating brick and glass blocks
- The outside facade continues inside and turns inside into vertical oak and light coloured surfaces
Concept Design Work
Some key words related to the mood of the building will be translated into the interior design: authentic, dignified, warm, safe and sustainable
Selected Business 3.0 concepts will be materialized on the Ground Floor:
- the wine bar
- the clock
- donor´s monument
- encountering pop-ups
Identity and Heritage
Aalto University School of Business, former Helsinki School of Economics
- Physical identity and heritage Architecture and interior of Töölö, art works and furniture
- Academic history and heritage
- History of the academic change (somehow) present
- Personal history and heritage
- What makes us who we are today
Look & Feel
These illustrations have been made to give a feeling of the future design. The colours or designs have not been decided and may change.
These pictures give an idea of the whole design on Ground Floor which will host main entrance, restaurant, café and lecture halls.